The Language Center has a limited number of rooms that are available for reservation. Additionally, you can make appointments to get an overview of what the Language Center has, learn how to use our new Meeting Owl Pro conference camera, register for Rosetta Stone, and get general language help from one of our assistants (ex. find language resources, conversation practice).
To make an appointment with us for one of our services, or to reserve LDC 221 (small computer/film screening room), or our new Huddle Space, click on Book Appointments below. If you are looking for a specific Language Center Assistant to talk to, please first see the schedule on the right (with downloadable pdf), or visit our detailed staff schedule page before scheduling.
For how to use our booking system, please watch this short video.
*Special note for Exam Proctoring (STAMP, PLACE, EXEMPTION): Booking times are available in 2-hour time slots. You may need less time than this, and in some cases, more. Please plan appropriately and reach out to your proctor if you have any questions. A few important notes:
- You will be asked to have your video on and share your screen.
- You are expected to find a quiet place to take the exams. Spaces are available in the LDC if needed. Please contact the Language Center for more information.
- You will receive a Zoom link to meet in shortly before your remote, proctored exam. Keep an eye on your emails.
- We can also accommodate a limited number of people at the Language Center if you need technology assistance.
- A proctor can have up to 3 students at a time. If you do not see a time slot available that works for you, contact us and we can pair you up in another booked time slot.
- Contact Don Vosburg: dvosburg
To reserve the Language Center Lounge (special events), LDC 203, LDC 204, LDC 241, or LDC 242-244 after 4a, contact the Language Center (dvosburg or fdennison) directly.
All other classrooms in the LDC can be reserved at Campus Scheduling.
- During Winter 2021, we are asking that general classroom reservations only be made for LDC 202, 205, 302, 330, and 345.
- Please refrain from reserving LDC 104, 244, and 335 as they are already being used for classes and we want them to be as safe and unused as possible.
- LDC 241 and 242 (computer labs) can be reserved for certain events (i.e. testing), but we try to keep these open as public labs.