Language Center Lounge
New Study Spaces
Check out our new system for booking appointments on Picktime
The Language Center offers a variety of resources to support and supplement your language studies at Carleton:
- Computer labs equipped for language practice and recording
- Films which can be viewed in our lounges
- Renovated center with rooms available for small group study or video conferencing.
- Lounge for studying, games, and more. The lounge can also be reserved for language and culture-related events.
- Help downloading and operating language software as well as access to Rosetta Stone, or Mango Languages.
- Please contact the Language Center directly for access to either of these softwares.
- Not-for-credit self study programs for languages not offered at Carleton (text and audio materials)
- Compiled digital resources for over 30 languages!