Videoconferencing (Zoom, Google Meet, etc.) can have its (technical) challenges!
We’re here to help.
We’ve assembled some information to help you prepare your network and devices for remote interactions, as well as some tips for troubleshooting issues while you’re in class. Finally, general tips-and-tricks may provide new information that helps you with remote classes!
Carleton provides two types of Zoom licenses:
- Zoom Basic (default for students)
- 2 people — unlimited time
- 3-300 people — 40 minute time limit per meeting (meetings can be restarted)
- Zoom Pro (available upon request)
- 2-300 people — unlimited time