Resources for online teaching and learning
- The LTC Resilient Pedagogy site has many resources for online teaching and learning.
- Google Suite (online, apps): Google Workspace Learning Center – We recommend looking at “Tips”
- Office 365 (online, apps, software): Office 365
- Adobe software (information about Acrobat and other Adobe products)
- Full list of software available through the college for download: Software available for download
Equipment (Office computer, webcams, microphones, loaners, etc.)
- Using your Carleton-owned desktop computer at home
- Make a ticket to request A/V equipment (webcams, microphones, etc.)
- Use your full email address
- You may see a St. Olaf logo — that’s OK!
- Information about, and requests for loaner equipment
WiFi and Security
- Set up VPN for secure network access
- Understanding and improving your remote internet connectivity
- Security awareness for remote workers
- 5 Steps to Securely Work from Home
- Make a plan for syncing files between your computer(s) using Google Drive and/or Dropbox
- Make a plan for student workers with access to medium and high risk data to do their work on a college-owned computer. Consider the RemoteLab.
- New to remote work at Carleton? Information for new remote workers
- Information about phones and voicemail
- Link to the ITS Helpdesk Portal (go.carleton.edu/helpdesk)
- How to use the ITS Helpdesk Portal (YouTube video lesson)
More information and resources will be added in the coming days and weeks.