Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – HealthPartners
Employees and their families have access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP is confidential, safe, and easy to use.
A few of the services they offer are:
- Counseling/therapy (individual & family) – 6 face to face visits per family member/year.
- Legal consultation and will planning,
- ID theft recovery,
- Financial consultation and tax preparation.
There are multiple ways to access Health Partner’s EAP benefit. They are as follows:
- Online: Employee Assistance Program and use password Carleton or
- Phone: 1-866-326-7194 for 24/7 access
- Mobile App: EAP iConnectYou for iPhone, Android or web browser. Register using your email and the password 231020.
Travel Accident Insurance
Carleton employees working at least 17.5 hours per week are covered under an accidental death and dismemberment policy when traveling on College business. The benefit amount is equal to two times the base annual salary (minimum $100,000, maximum $300,000). Coverage is automatic.
If an employee is injured at work, they must immediately notify their supervisor(s). The employee and supervisor are both expected to fill out the Accident Report Form, or Student Worker Accident Form, which must be forwarded to HR.
Cell Phone Discounts
Carleton employees have access to discounts for their personal cell phone services. The list of cell phone providers and instructions for setting up the discount are below:
- AT&T — See Carleton College’s AT&T Signature Program and enter your Carleton email address and wireless phone number. Or, at an AT&T store, present a recent pay advice, your Carleton OneCard, and code FAN-3098010
- Verizon — Verizon offers a 17% discount off their services. Follow the corresponding instructions to pursue this.
New York Life Value-Add Benefits
- NYL Financial, Legal and Estate Support: Offers financial wellness programs with experts.
- Secure Travel: Pre-trip planning, traveling assistance and emergency assistance
- Survivor Assurance: Program for beneficiaries
- Health Advocacy: Maximize your benefit dollars and navigate the health care landscape