Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – HealthPartners
Employees and their families have access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP is confidential, safe, and easy to use. A few of the servies they offer are:
- Counseling/therapy (individual & family): six face-to-face visits per family member/year
- Legal consultation and will planning
- ID theft recovery
- Financial consultation and tax preparation
There are multiple ways to access HealthPartners’ EAP benefit:
- Online: Employee Assistance Program and use password Carleton
- Phone: 1-866-326-7194 for 24/7 access
- Mobile App: EAP iConnectYou for iPhone, Android or web browser. Register using your email and the password 231020
Travel Accident Insurance
Carleton employees working at least 17.5 hours per week are covered under an accidental death and dismemberment policy when traveling on College business. The benefit amount is equal to two times the base annual salary (minimum $100,000, maximum $300,000). Coverage is automatic.
Cell Phone Discounts
Carleton employees have access to discounts for their personal cell phone services. The list of cell phone providers and instructions for setting up the discount are below:
- AT&T — See Carleton College’s AT&T Signature Program and enter your Carleton email address and wireless phone number. Or, at an AT&T store, present a recent pay advice, your Carleton OneCard, and code FAN-3098010
- Verizon — Verizon offers a 17% discount off their services. Follow the corresponding instructions to pursue this.
New York Life Value-Add Benefits
- NYL Financial, Legal and Estate Support: Offers financial wellness programs with experts.
- Secure Travel: Pre-trip planning, traveling assistance and emergency assistance
- Survivor Assurance: Program for beneficiaries
- Health Advocacy: Maximize your benefit dollars and navigate the health care landscape
Perks at Work: Employee Discounts
Perks at Work is an opt-in program providing access to 30,000+ national & local employee discounts. The program offers a wide array of online discounts from leading name-brand retailers, restaurants, and movie theaters. To take advantage of these savings you need to set up an account.
First-time Perks at Work users:
- You will need to register using the company name of Workplace Options US and the company code EAP in order to access the Savings Center.
- Register and create a profile for the Savings Center.
Returning Perks at Work users:
Sign in to access your account.
Employees can access the recreation facilities free of charge. There are fitness classes available at a reduced cost. Employee’s spouses/domestic partners and children can also use the facilities. For hours of operation or more details please visit the webpage.