TIAA - Write Your Next Chapter - Retirement Webinar Series Session 3 of 3
Connect to Virtual Event
Human Resources has partnered with TIAA to provide learning opportunities to Carleton's faculty and staff (and spouses/DPs) to enhance your knowledge about Retirement Readiness.
- Date: October 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Location: Virtual webinar link hosted by TIAA
Presenter: Jim Soholt, Sr. Financial Consultant, TIAA
Overview: If you’re thinking about making the transition to retirement, this webinar is essential for understanding how to create an income plan that helps you maximize your savings. In five steps you’ll learn how different sources of income work, how to build your strategy for lifetime income and what to consider when planning withdrawals from your retirement assets.
- We’ll help you prepare by discussing how to:
- Estimate your expenses
- Understand your income sources
- Build your strategy for lifetime income
- Withdraw your retirement assets
- Review and adjust your plan when needed
Registration Link: TIAA - Write Your Next Chapter Registration