Flu Vaccine & COVID Booster Clinic - Faculty, Staff & Students
Wed, November 9, 2022 • 11:00am - 2:00pm (3h) • Great Hall
Both the Flu Vaccine and the COVID Booster will be available. You can schedule as follows:
- (1) Appointment and receive both vaccines, or
- (2) seperate appointments, 1 for each vaccine.
Primay Bio will be used to complete your consent form and schedule your appointment, you will need to enter the following information:
- Name and demographic information
- Health Insurance information, those who don't have insurance can select "I don't have insurance".
- Please note, in the instance when somebody selects "I don't have insurance", they will still need to click the "I don't have identification" button in order to move forward.
Scheduling Link: https://my.primary.health/r/carleton-college-flu-covid-19?registration_type=default
Flu Vaccines Available:
- Flu Vaccine - Flucelvax - Injectable -(HHSI)
- Fluad - Injectable - 65+ years (HHSI)
- FluMist - Nasal - 2 years to 49 years (HHSI)
COVID Vaccines Available:
- Pfizer COVID-19 BIVALENT Booster - 12+ Years (HHSI)
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine - Gray Cap 12+ Years (HHSI)
- COVID Vaccines/Boosters - Links for Faculty, Staff and Students
- Flu Vaccines:
← Return to site Calendar
Go to Campus Calendar →