Where can you find financial help for student research, experiential journeys, & travel?
- Ted Mullin Memorial Fellowship for Juniors
- David Parks Memorial Fellowship for Seniors
- Humanities Center Student Research Partnerships
- Office of Student Fellowships
- Office of the Provost’s Student Academic Grants
Applications for funding available to support student research and research-related travel available through the Office of the Provost staff or the STEM Board Director are found on the Student Academic Grants site and are completed using an application form.
Decisions about the amount and source of any funding awarded will be made by the Office of the Provost staff or the STEM Board Director. Each student may receive up to $500 per year for approved activities, and additional assistance is available to students with demonstrated financial need.
Students are still encouraged to seek funding through CSA, their departments, and any other sources available to them.