Sexual Well-being is a new priority area in the Office of Health Promotion. Please explore some of the resources below!
COVID-19, Safer Sex, & Intimacy Panel
The Office of Health Promotion, the Gender and Sexuality Center, and Sexual Misconduct and Response collaboratively hosted a virtual panel to answer questions and share resources relating to safer sex and intimacy during COVID-19.
Safer Sex Resources to Explore: National
- American Sexual Health Association
- Boston University Student Health Services: Sex during COVID
- Our panel was modeled after the Boston University event!
- Planned Parenthood: COVID-19 and Your Sexual Health
- Teen Vogue: Coronavirus Sex Guidelines Must Consider Virtual Safety
- Doing It! with Hannah Witton
- Why Are People Into That?!
- Foreplay Radio
- Pleasure Activism by Adrienne Maree Brown
- Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski
- Mating in Captivity by Esther Perel
Safer Sex Resources to Explore: Carleton and Local
- Gender and Sexuality Center Instagram
- Gender and Sexuality Center website
- Office of Health Promotion Instagram
- Explore sexual health-related SWA Stalls
- Office of Health Promotion Facebook
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Instagram
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response website
- Smitten Kitten: A Progressive Sex Toy Store