Purpose is your why
Thinking about your purpose can help you reflect on your life and what gives it meaning.
Knowing your purpose can provide a sense of stability and direction, and can help you move through setbacks.
Your purpose is not concrete – it grows and morphs as you do!
Craft & Reflect:
- Choose a marble
- Choose a word and a background
- Glue the word onto the background
- Glue the word and background onto the bottom of the marble so that you can read it through the top
- Reflect. What fulfills you? What energizes you? How do you want to impact the world?
- Keep this marble somewhere you will see it to remind yourself that you have purpose <3
Stop by OHP (Sayles 162) to do this fun craft about finding and reflecting on your purpose!
Morin, A. (2020, July 12). 7 ways to find more meaning and purpose in your life. Verywell Mind. Retrieved from https://www.verywellmind.com/tips-for-finding-your-purpose-in-life-4164689
Wooll, M. (2021, October 19). Start finding your purpose and Unlock your best life. Start Finding Your Purpose and Unlock Your Best Life. Retrieved from https://www.betterup.com/blog/finding-purpose