Tuition Charges for 2023-2024
Tuition is charged as part of the comprehensive fee, which is regarded as an annual charge rather than the sum of charges for each term. The 2023-2024 fee totals $82,167 allocated as follows:
- Tuition: $65,043
- Housing: $8,820
- Food Plan: $7,890
- Activity Fee: $414
(View the refund policy.)
- Special Fees*
- For Special Students, the tuition fee is $7,230 for one six-credit course.
- Off-Campus Independent Study up to six credits (including summer, winter, and spring break):
- 1-2 credits: 1/6 of Course Tuition = $1,205
- 3-4 credits: 1/3 of Course Tuition = $2,410
- 5-6 credits: 1/2 of Course Tuition = $3,615
- Independent Reading Course fees up to six credits are charged at the same variable rate as Off-Campus Independent Study.
*Note: Special fees for course work done in the summer of 2024 will be charged at the 2024-2025 rates which have not yet been established.
Last Revised: August 15, 2018
Last Reviewed: July 30, 2020
Maintained by: Business Office