Academic Regulations & Procedures
Official transcripts are released only with signed authorization of the individual student.
Requests for transcripts must be submitted via the Transcript Request form on the Hub. There is no charge for processing transcripts. Allow five working days for processing any transcript request. Unofficial transcripts may be reviewed and printed online by currently enrolled students.
Transcripts will not be released until the student has cleared financial obligations with the Business Office.
Honors indicated on the transcript are the following:
- Latin honors: summa cum laude, magna cum laude, cum laude
- Dean’s List (by year)
- Distinction in Major Department
- Distinction in Senior Integrative Exercise
- Honors in Independent Study
- Honors in Music
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Foreign Language and Literature and Foreign Language and Area Studies
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Sigma Xi
- Mortar Board
Transcripts and other documents submitted from other institutions and agencies are the property of Carleton College and will not be reissued.
Last Revised: September 9, 2021
Last Reviewed: September 9, 2021
Maintained by: Office of the Provost