Applications for Fall 2021
For more information on starting an application for Fall 2021, click here. There are additional spaces available for this program. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about space for Fall 2021.
The Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe program runs every fall semester (mid-August to mid-November).
August 25 – November 21, 2021
Tuesday, Aug 24 – departure from airports in the U.S.
Wednesday, Aug 25 – arrival at Arland Airport (ARN), Stockholm, Sweden
Thursday, Aug 26 – Saturday, Aug 28 – program orientation and introduction to Stockholm
Monday, Aug 30 – classes begin; the Fall 2021 NOISE conference will be conducted online. The Fall 2021 conference theme is Borders, Boundaries and the Politics of Belonging: Feminist Digital Cartographies.
TBD – October study tours
Saturday, Nov 20 – last night of program-provided housing
Sunday, Nov 21 – program ends and students departure from Arland Airport (ARN), Stockholm, Sweden
Fall 2021 Program Costs
|Tuition (16 semester credits)||$14,913|
* Program fees include:
- Room & Board
- Accommodations in group residence, homestay, and hostels
- Stipend for 2-3 meals per day, including breakfasts, for the duration of the program
- Admission fees for events and museums on program-related field trips
- CISI Emergency Medical Insurance during program dates
** Program transportation includes:
- Transportation within Europe to program sites and program-related field trips
Students are responsible for books and research materials, passport fees, round-trip airfare to and from Europe, and personal expenses.
|Remaining Balance||$22,816||July 15|