Applications for Fall 2023
Applications for the Fall 2023 program will open in early November 2022. Please fill out the Connect with Carleton GEP form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name added to the interest list for Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe Fall 2023.
Program Dates for Fall 2023
Women’s and Gender Studies in Europe runs every fall from mid-August to mid-November. The tentative program dates for Fall 2023 are below. Dates and itinerary will be finalized in January 2023.
Tentative: August 24 – November 21, 2023 (90 days)
- Wednesday, Aug 23: students in the U.S. depart for Amsterdam
- Thursday, Aug 24: students arrive at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS)
- Friday, Aug 25 – Saturday, Aug 26: orientation in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Monday, Aug 28: Classes Begin.
- Monday, Aug 28-Saturday, Sept 2: Network of Interdisciplinary Women’s Studies in Europe Conference (NOISE)
- Sunday, Sept 17-Sunday, Oct 15: Berlin, Germany
- Sunday, Oct 15-Tues, Nov 21: Prague and Olomouc, the Czech Republic.
- Wednesday, Nov 15: Classes End
- Thursday, Nov 16 – Monday, Nov 20: finalize ISP projects and presentations
- Monday, Nov 20: All student work for courses, including ISP reports, must be submitted
- Tuesday, Nov 21: students depart from Václav Havel Airport in Prague (PRG)
Carleton will continue to monitor the impact of the Russian invasion of Ukraine on the Czech Republic in the coming months. Carleton will update students and sending institutions in the event that an adjustment to the Fall 2023 itinerary is necessary.
Tuition and Program Fees
Fall 2023 tuition and program fees are listed below.
|Tuition (16 semester credits)||$16,589|
|Room and Board||$7,417|
- Admission fees for events and museums on program-related field trips
- Transportation paid by the program**
- CISI Emergency Medical Insurance during program dates
** Program transportation includes:
- Transportation within Europe to program sites and program-related field trips
Students are responsible for books and research materials, passport fees, round-trip airfare to and from Europe, and personal expenses.
|Remaining Balance||$24,450||July 15|