Our 2020 program has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
Applications for the Fall 2021 program will open in October 2020.
The Buddhist Studies in Bodh Gaya, India program runs every fall semester (September to mid December).
September 4 – December 17, 2021
Saturday, Sept 4 – arrive in London for orientation
Monday, Sept 6 – depart London for Delhi (group flight)
Tuesday, Sept 7 – arrive in Delhi
Friday, Sept 10 – arrive in Bodh Gaya
Wednesday, Dec 15 – depart Bodh Gaya
Friday, Dec 17 – return to London
Fall 2021 Program Costs
|Tuition (16 semester credits)||$14,913|
* Program fees include:
- Room & Board
- Lodging and some meals during orientation in London
- Lodging and all meals in Bodh Gaya
- Stipend for lodging and all meals during the Independent Study period
- CISI Emergency Medical Insurance during program dates
** Program transportation includes:
- Round-trip London-Delhi-London airfare
- Travel within India to program site and local field trips
- Ground transportation by train or bus during Independent Study
Students are responsible for books and research materials, passport and visa fees, transportation to and from London, and personal expenses.
|Remaining Balance||$22,373||July 15|