Applications for Fall 2021 are being accepted!
For more information on starting an application for Fall 2021, click here. Applications are accepted until March 15, 2021.
The Buddhist Studies in Bodh Gaya, India program runs every fall semester (September to mid December).
September 4 – December 17, 2021
Saturday, Sept 4 – arrive in London for orientation
Monday, Sept 6 – depart London for Delhi (group flight)
Tuesday, Sept 7 – arrive in Delhi
Friday, Sept 10 – arrive in Bodh Gaya
Wednesday, Dec 15 – depart Bodh Gaya
Friday, Dec 17 – return to London
Fall 2021 Program Costs
|Tuition (16 semester credits)||$14,913|
* Program fees include:
- Room & Board
- Lodging and some meals during orientation in London
- Lodging and all meals in Bodh Gaya
- Stipend for lodging and all meals during the Independent Study period
- CISI Emergency Medical Insurance during program dates
** Program transportation includes:
- Round-trip London-Delhi-London airfare
- Travel within India to program site and local field trips
- Ground transportation by train or bus during Independent Study
Students are responsible for books and research materials, passport and visa fees, transportation to and from London, and personal expenses.
|Remaining Balance||$22,373||July 15|