Thank You! to the 14,618 alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends who gave to Carleton in 2018-2019.
Every gift from every Carl helps ensure that Carleton’s distinctive liberal arts education is available to future generations.
By the Numbers
- Total Gifts: $46,965,668
- Annual Fund: 11,510 donors, 44 percent participation
- Volunteers: 3,360 volunteers
Annual Giving Highlights
The Alumni Annual Fund raised $8,924,926 for Carleton, which represents contributions from 11,510, or 44 percent, of alumni. With contributions from the Parents and Friends funds, total annual giving reached a record $9,708,522 in fiscal year 2019. All of these superb results are thanks to the more than 632 alumni volunteers who reached out on behalf of the Annual Fund.
Reunion Giving Highlights
Over Reunion weekend, 2,581 alumni, family, and friends celebrated together as Reunion classes from 1944 to 2014 raised $2,584,761 in gifts for the 2019 Alumni Annual Fund.
- The Class of 1989 set a new 30th reunion record with 31 percent participation.
- The Class of 1954 set the 65th reunion attendance record with 24 percent of classmates returning to campus.
- The Class of 1949 made an impressive showing with one of the largest gatherings for a 70th reunion the College can remember.
The Class of 1969 celebrated its 50th reunion with a class record for gift participation of 71 percent, adding up to a total of more than $11.6 million.
The Class of 1994 celebrated its 25th reunion by raising the bar for gift participation, with a modern-day 25th reunion record of 68 percent, and by setting a new class high for attendance, with 39.9 percent of classmates returning to campus to celebrate.