Thank You to the 16,978 alumni, parents, and friends who together gave more than $22 million to Carleton.
By the Numbers
- Total Gifts: $22,244,473
- Annual Fund: 12,837 donors, 53 percent participation
- Volunteers: 2,073 volunteers
Annual Giving Highlights
With contributions from 12,837 donors, the Alumni Annual Fund raised $6.2 million for Carleton. The total for annual giving surpassed $7.4 million, including gifts to the Parents Fund and Friends Fund. Alumni participation reached 53%, sustaining Carleton’s position as a leader in alumni participation in annual giving.
Reunion Giving Highlights
Reunion classes from 1934 to 2004 raised more than $1.65 million in gifts to the Alumni Annual Fund. Buoyed by the Class of 1964’s astonishing 45th Reunion participation record of 93%, reunion classes averaged 57% participation, pacing all alumni to a participation rate of 53% for the year. Thanks in large part to the generosity of reunion classes, Carleton alumni contributed more than $6.2 million to the Alumni Annual Fund.
Reunion giving milestones
- The Class of 2004 set a new 5th-reunion gift record of $43,673.
- The Class of 1964 set an astonishing new 45th-reunion participation record of 93%.
- The Class of 1954 tied the existing 55th-reunion participation record of 70%.
- The Class of 1949 set a new 60th-reunion participation record of 68%.
The Class of 1959 celebrated its 50th reunion with a $10.1 million gift, propelled by a tremendous participation rate of 75%.