- Submission Title: The title of your post.
- Target Level: Indicate the targeted language level.
- Description: A short description of the material and how you’ve used it.
- Learning Goals: List the learning goals for the content.
- Methods and Approaches: If applicable, provide a short description of the methods or approaches you use.
- Category: Determine whether your submission should be posted under Ecocriticism, Language Pedagogy, or Academic Civic Engagement. You may select multiple categories.
- Tags: List 2-3 short tags to describe and categorize your submission.
- Your Submission: You can upload files or link to content in a Google drive. Submissions as Google Docs is preferred, Word and PowerPoint are also acceptable. If you submit a PDF, we may ask you to make certain changes.
Note: We will make editorial changes to your submission as necessary (typos, formatting, institutional specificity)
You can access the submission form.
Creative Commons Licensing
All material shared on this website is licensed by the creator with Creative Commons copyright licenses. You can review the different levels of the licenses. In order to submit material to be published on this website, you must agree to copyright your work with the Creative Commons license “Attribution-NonCommercial” CC BY-NC. This license allows others to reuse and adapt your material for non-commercial uses and acknowledge you as the author or creator.
If you believe that material you have created or copyrighted has been posted on this website in violation of the copyright, you may request to have the material taken down. Please contact us to have content removed.