Intro to Environmental Geology 120
Taught by Mary Savina, students in this course created outreach programs for the Utility Master Plan. Alex Miller presented the existing outreach efforts done by Facilities and outlined the upcoming construction for the summer of 2018 that would need materials. Projects varied from an after-school program for middle school students to geothermal “swag” to promote the UMP.
Explore the individual projects by reading the linked PDFs.
- After-school Program, Izzy Link, Lorraine Byrne, Emma Shedd
- Why Geothermal at Carleton? Carlos Morales, Rajkumar, Chit Khin
- Bald Spot Art Project Proposal, Yoni Reken, Yichu Wang, Jake Winter
- Geothermal is Delicious! Izzy Rankin, Ella Boyer, August Lindgren-Ruby
- Comparing Geothermal Systems Between Colleges, Julia Braulick, Nasra Mohamed, Chenoa Schatzki-McClain, Allison Palmbach
- Geothermal Swag, Cooper Kohlman, Caroline Hull, Gray Kaegi, Emma Gautier
- The Green Space (mock up for M&D location) Kate Hannigan, Gabe Lobet, Rae Tennent, Nat Gillard
- Admission Guide’s Cheat Sheet (actual document here), Samara Kroeger, Jared Kannel, Grace Little
- Tactile Energy History Exhibition, Alex Kucich, Sophie Rogers, Rebecca Muhlheim
- Pipeline to the Public: Process, Product, and Positivity, Hibo Abdi, Karah Haug, Sam Anderson
- Questions and Answers about the Geothermal Project Video, Heqing Wang, Kate Hannigan, Tim Mikulski