Carleton Geology students participate in off-campus study around the world. Here are a few of the most commonly attended programs:
- SEA Semester
- Danish Institute for Study Abroad
- SIT program in Nepal: summer program
- SIT programs in Iceland: summer program on renewable energy and fall semester on Arctic climate change
- New Zealand: University enrollment in U Otago or U Auckland
- Australia: University enrollment in U Adelaide and U Tasmania
For more information, or to research other opportunities, visit the Off-Campus Studies Office.