When? 8:00pm to 10:00pm Sunday to Thursday
Who? French TAs
Questions about your French homework? Want to practice your conversation skills? Want to check in on a weekly basis? Want to study French with classmates?
Drop in for a virtual session at the FSC and meet with a Teaching Assistant (TA) in the French program? The FSC provides language support and additional practice opportunities to students in the 101-204 language sequence.
The TAs can assist you by:
- Proofreading your written work according to the parameters established by your professor.
- Answering short grammar questions. Your TA will not give in-depth grammar explanations, as this is the role of your professor. If you need substantial help with grammar, please speak to your professor.
- Providing additional practice exercises to work on grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, writing, speaking, reading, and listening.
- Helping you locate and use different learning resources.
- Chatting with you in French.
Questions: please contact French TA Program Coordinator Christine Lac firstname.lastname@example.org.