Before submitting your review request…
Please note the following:
- Review your current financial aid award.
- Review your student account on the Hub. Are all components (grants, loans, and applicable outside aid) posting to your student account appropriately?
- Review the information submitted on your College Board CSS Profile and FAFSA for accuracy.
- Carleton expects students to contribute a minimum of $2,100 each year toward their educational expenses.
- Student employment earnings are paid directly to the student. Arrangements can be made to credit earnings to the student’s account.
To submit your review request…
You can send an email to email@example.com. Please be as specific and with as much detail as possible.
You can also use the form below to help guide you through your request. We have also provided a couple of optional forms you can use to help you provide additional information about your request.
Submit a Request for a Review
Use this form to request a special circumstance review of your 2023-24 financial aid award.
Household Budget Worksheet
Submit this form with your review request to describe the expenses your family is facing while paying for Carleton which will provide more detailed information about your household cash flow.
2023-24 Estimated Income Worksheet
Submit this form with your review request if you anticipate significant changes in your income for the upcoming 2023-24 academic year.