Students can apply for financial assistance for music lesson(s) by completing this online form (you must be signed in).
Deadlines to apply:
- Fall 2022 Deadline: Monday, September 19, 2022, by 5 p.m.
- Winter 2023 Deadline: Wednesday, January 11, 2023, by 5 p.m.
- Spring 2023 Deadline: Monday, April 3, 2023, by 5 p.m.
Applications received after the deadline will be considered for a loan.
- Financial assistance is limited to one music lesson (one voice or one instrumental lesson) per term.
- You must reapply each academic year, but you can request assistance for multiple terms in the current academic year. (E.g., if you apply in the fall, you can request assistance for fall, winter, and spring term.)
- To qualify for grant consideration, you must be receiving need-based financial aid and have accepted all parts of the award (including student employment and loans). This ensures that grant dollars are most equitably distributed.
- You will be notified if you are not eligible for grant assistance before the deadline date.
- Requests for previous terms will not be considered.
- You may request a loan for music lesson assistance at any time.