Financial Aid/Special Circumstances Review
Optional supporting documents:
- Household Budget Worksheet: Describe the expenses your family is facing while paying for Carleton to provide us more detailed information about your household cash flow.
- Estimate Income Worksheet: Submit if you anticipate significant changes in your income for the coming year. The basis for our aid award is usually the previous year’s income.
Music Lessons: Financial Assistance Request
Get additional information and apply for financial assistance for music lesson(s).
Deadline to apply: 5:00 p.m. on the specified days
CSA Activity Fee Assistance Request
Get additional information on how to request assistance with the CSA Activity Fee.
Art Supplies Fee Waiver
Get additional information on how to request an art supplies fee waiver and apply for a waiver.
Study Abroad/Off-Campus Studies
These worksheets help us adjust your financial aid for your off-campus studies term and gives you and your family an estimate of the total cost of your off-campus study program.
- OCS Scholarship & Loan Application: Required if seeking additional financial aid, along with the relevant worksheet below.
- OCS Budget Worksheet: Carleton Programs (needed only if applying for an OCS Scholarship or Loan)
- OCS Budget Worksheet: Global Engagement Programs (required)
- OCS Budget Worksheet: Non-Carleton Programs (required)
All forms for student employment, including student work transfer requests, interest forms for finding employment for the upcoming year, and remote work agreements, can be found on the student employment website.