Financial Aid/Special Circumstances Review

To request a financial aid award review, you need to complete the Request for Special Circumstances Review. See full details about the Financial Aid Review process.

Optional supporting documents:

  • Household Budget Worksheet: Describe the expenses your family is facing while paying for Carleton to provide us more detailed information about your household cash flow.
  • Estimate Income Worksheet: Submit if you anticipate significant changes in your income for the coming year. The basis for our aid award is usually the previous year’s income.

Music Lessons: Financial Assistance Request

Get additional information and apply for financial assistance for music lesson(s).

Deadline to apply: 5:00 p.m. on the specified days

CSA Activity Fee Assistance Request

Get additional information on how to request assistance with the CSA Activity Fee.

Art Supplies Fee Waiver

Get additional information on how to request an art supplies fee waiver and apply for a waiver.

Study Abroad/Off-Campus Studies

These worksheets help us adjust your financial aid for your off-campus studies term and gives you and your family an estimate of the total cost of your off-campus study program.

Get more information on financing your off-campus studies program or contact Tina Kukowski.

Student Employment

All forms for student employment, including student work transfer requests, interest forms for finding employment for the upcoming year, and remote work agreements, can be found on the student employment website.