How to Apply for Financial Aid: New Students (U.S. citizens only)
Step 1: Check the box!
When you fill out your application for admission, check the box indicating that you intend to apply for financial aid. No separate form is required. Easy.
Step 2: CSS Profile
- School code: 6081
- Helps us determine financial need.
- For 2023–2024, use 2021 tax information.
- Custodial and noncustodial parents need to complete a CSS Profile.
- The CSS Profile is free for families making up to $100,000 a year. For families earning above that, there is an initial fee of $25. Find more information on the CSS Profile website.
- Print your profile acknowledgement and keep it in your file.
Step 3: FAFSA
- School code: 002340
- Used to determine eligibility for federal and state aid; only the primary custodian needs to complete.
- You must complete the FAFSA if you want to qualify for federal loans, whether subsidized or unsubsidized.
- For 2023–2024, submit 2021 tax information using either the IRS Data Retrieval Tool or your IRS Tax Return Transcript.
- No fee.
- Add Student Aid Report (SAR) to your file when you’re done.
CSS Profile & FAFSA Key Dates
|October 1||CSS Profile and FAFSA available|
|November 15||Fall Early Decision Deadline|
|January 15||Winter Early Decision & Regular Decision Deadline|