The Maintenance Office provides repair and maintenance services to all College buildings and utility distribution to the campus, and manages all contract maintenance and utility improvement activities.

Contact the Maintenance Office at x4133 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Maintenance Administrative Assistant

Kristi Krenik, x4133

Maintenance Manager

Mitch Miller, x4220

Maintenance Supervisor

Rod Topp, x4721

Maintenance Services

  • Building maintenance
  • Air conditioning
  • Carpentry
  • Electrical service
  • Elevators
  • Food service equipment
  • Heating and ventilation
  • Keys, locks, hardware
  • Painting and finishing
  • Pest control
  • Plumbing
  • Roofing and water proofing
  • Stores: parts, tools, supplies
  • Windows, glass, blinds

Utilities Services

  • Central heating and cooling
  • Temperature/climate control
  • Electric power
  • Natural gas
  • Sanitary and storm sewers
  • Water

To Request Services

  • Emergency repairs and services: call the Maintenance Office at x4133 during office hours, or Security at x4444, after hours.
  • Routine repairs and services: complete a Facilities Work Request.

How We Decide What To Do First

The following priorities assure that needs are addressed in an order that will serve the best interests of the College, its faculty, staff, and students:

  • Safety and Health: Urgent needs to protect personal well-being and property.
  • Breakdowns: Utility or equipment failures, and facilities damage.
  • Planned Maintenance: Scheduled repairs and replacements.
  • Routine Maintenance: Repairing minor defects.
  • Projects: Planned activities to replace or improve existing facilities and equipment.

Who pays?

  • The Maintenance Office typically does not charge departments or individuals for building maintenance and utility services.
  • Non-maintenance services requiring the labor of Maintenance Office employees or contractors are charged to the requesting department. These include:
    • moving furniture, equipment or deliveries;
    • discretionary building and furnishings improvements;
    • special furnishings arrangements (setups) for special events.
  • Special furnishings arrangements (setups) for special events are scheduled through the Custodial office, x5834, and are billed to departmental accounts.
  • Special repair services required due to vandalism are charged to responsible individuals through the appropriate College office.