Patti Sabrowski x4739 email@example.com
Lori Hatfield x5959 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Nechanicky x4460 email@example.com
Lynn Nichols x5834 firstname.lastname@example.org
Custodial services include:
- routine cleaning of all College buildings―see information about the green products we use and service frequency schedules for each type of space
- trash and recyclable removal from buildings
- managing campus waste and recycling contract services
- care for all wood, tile and concrete flooring
- clean and repair carpets and rugs
- clean upholstery
- wash windows and manage contract window washing services
- clean swimming pools and monitor chemical balance
- salt for steps and sidewalks in the winter
- snow removal from entries of buildings and houses
- furnish and replace bed frames, mattresses and box springs in student residences
- providing a rollaway bed and/or linens for campus visitors
- managing laundry rooms in residence halls and houses
Carleton Waste Program
Created through collaboration between the Sustainability Assistants and Custodial Services. To learn more about the waste program, go to the Sustainability site.
AAA, AA, C and D batteries can be dropped into the container located in the Sayles-Hill lobby and LDC second floor.
Individuals are responsible for emptying their own desk-size recycling containers. Custodial Services will empty tall hallway recycling containers.
To Request Services:
- Please complete a Facilities Work Request.
- Custodial Services does not typically charge for its services.
- Special cleaning services required due to vandalism are charged to responsible individuals through the appropriate College office.