A key component of the College’s existing strategic plans, this multi-year, phased plan prioritizes an equitable living experience on campus and a better facility for student health.
Key Residential Plan Objectives
- Improve the quality of residential living and learning space for the 1 of 5 students living in nontraditional housing that will also provide support for programming
- Provide more equitable living and communal spaces for our diverse student populations in interest and cultural housing
- Update or replace houses that do not meet current safety and housing standards (80%) were built prior to 1930)
- Invest in a new Student Health and Counseling Center (SHAC) facility that meets evolving student needs and expectations and is appropriately located to serve the campus community
- Realize goals from the 2012 Strategic Plan and 2014 Facilities Master Plan
Carleton Housing Report
Timeline and Construction Phases
Site Plans and Renderings
Frequently Asked Questions
Submit a Question
Do you have a question about Carleton’s Plan for Strengthening Student Residential Communities? Submit it here.