The most comprehensive collection of economics-based web-links is called Resources for Economists and was compiled by Professor Bill Goffe at SUNY-Oswego.
Carleton’s Writing Guide and Style Sheet will help you learn to write like an economist.
Other links where you can find data or economic research.
- Gould Library Economics Research Guide
- Financial and Investment Information
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Research Organizations
A small number of links that might help a little with planning your life after Carleton…
- The best place to begin thinking about career and school options after Carleton is the Career Center.
- See Job Openings for Economists on the American Economic Association website.
- Visit Carleton’s Pathways website for info about careers, internships, off-campus study programs, organizations, and a host of other resources.