Travel Fund Request Form


    Faculty and Staff: Please answer all of the questions below and click the submit button at the bottom of the form when you are finished. Your request will be forwarded to Eric Egge for approval/denial.

    Emeriti: In order to apply for funding, please go to Information For and About Emeriti Faculty, in yellow on the left side of this screen, and then click on Forms and then Fund Request Form. Your request will be forwarded to Eric Egge for approval/denial.

    If you have questions, please feel free to contact Danette DeMann at x4301.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Faculty, your first trip of the academic year must be paid for with your PDA (see the Faculty Handbook for details). Please answer the following questions regarding your first trip, if applicable.

  • $0.00

    If your request is approved, you will receive an e-mail stating the amount that has been approved. Requests are generally not funded at 100%; it will depend on the availability of funds and the amount of the request.

    If your request is denied, you will receive an e-mail stating the reason for the denial.


    Please indicate if you have a Professional Development Account (PDA). If so, the approved amount will be deposited into this account.

  • If you do not have a PDA, please indicate if you plan to use your Carleton Visa card. If so, the approved amount will be deposited into the budget number that you provide below.
  • If you do not have a PDA or a Carleton Visa card, you will need to pay with personal funds and be reimbursed. Please save all of the original receipts and submit them to Danette DeMann (3-DOC) in the Associate Dean of the College Office upon the conclusion of your trip. Cash advances are also available (see form on the Business Office Web site).

    All reimbursements for current faculty and staff will be paid via e-checks and directly deposited into your bank account. If you haven't done so already, please sign up for e-checks on the HUB by clicking on Direct Deposit Bank Account (Non-payroll).

  • Note: Any public product created with the assistance of this grant should acknowledge Carleton College as a contributor.

    Authorizations expire at the end of each academic year. Balances are not carried into the succeeding year unless approved by the Associate Dean.

    If funds are deposited into your PDA and your trip doesn't materialize, please let us know so the funds can be returned to our budgets. Returning unused funds will enable us to fund other requests.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.