Enterprise Applications Support Specialist, Information Technology Services
Education & Professional History
- Enterprise Applications Support Specialist, 2022 to present. Carleton College. Northfield, MN.
- Digital Archivist, 2010-2022. Carleton College. Northfield, MN
- Self Defense Instructor, 2006-2019. IMPACT Chicago. Chicago, IL
- Archives and Special Collections Assistant, 2006-2010 National-Louis University. Chicago, IL.
- Fitness Boxing Instructor, 2005-2010. DePaul University. Chicago, IL.
- M.S. Library and Information Science. (2009) University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana, IL) Fields of Study: Archives and Digital Libraries.
- M.A. History. (2004) DePaul University (Chicago, IL) Fields of Study: Modern Asia, Modern Europe and Archaeology.
- B.A. History. (2000) Winona State University (Winona, MN) Fields of Study: European and Asian. Honors; Phi Alpha Theta, Cum Laude.
- Graduate Certificate in Special Collections (2009) University of Illinois (Champaign, IL).
- Secondary Education Teaching Certificate. (2005) DePaul University (Chicago, IL) Endorsements: History, Languages Arts, Middle School.
At Carleton since 2010.