Carleton’s Digital Humanities Associates (DHAs) are having virtual drop-in tutoring during this academic term. We are here to provide academic support for digital projects in humanities classes, and have tutoring sessions almost everyday: Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7–9 pm (CST). This term, we have both in-person drop-in at Libe 4th Floor, East Wing and Zoom to provide academic support for digital projects in humanities classes.
Join the online meeting.
Questions DHAs can provide help with include (but are not limited to):
- How do I set up my account with <DIGITAL tool>?
- How do I start a project in <DIGITAL tool>?
- What’s metadata? Where do I find it?
- I have the assignment, but I don’t know where to start……
- How do I add <FEATURES> to my project?
We often work with Omeka, WordPress, Google Suite tools, Neatline, TimelineJS, Google Earth, Voyant, and more.
Please feel free to stop by!