Carleton’s Digital Humanities Associates (DHAs) are having virtual drop-in tutorings through Google Hangouts Meet during this academic term. We are here to provide academic support for digital projects in humanities classes, and have tutoring sessions almost everyday; Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7–9 pm (CST) and Tuesday and Thursday common time from 12-1 pm (CST).
Link to the online meeting:
for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 7-9 pm (CST) tutoring: http://meet.google.com/urw-qybp-qki
for Tuesday and Thursday 12-1 pm (CST) tutoring: http://meet.google.com/dhq-jwiq-cdf
Questions DHAs can provide help with include (but are not limited to):
- How do I set up my account with <DIGITAL tool>?
- How do I start a project in <DIGITAL tool>?
- What’s metadata? Where do I find it?
- I have the assignment, but I don’t know where to start……
- How do I add <FEATURES> to my project?
We often work with Omeka, WordPress, Neatline, TimelineJS, Google Earth, Voyant.
Please feel free to stop by us!