The Fifth Undergraduate Consortium (AAAI-UC) hosted at the 2024 AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-24), in Vancouver, BC, Canada, will offer undergraduate students an opportunity to enrich their conference experience by
- Presenting and receiving critical feedback about their work in a professional, academic setting;
- Meeting prospective graduate advisors;
- Receiving mentoring about the advantages (and disadvantages) of pursuing graduate studies in AI as well as practical early career advice;
- Expanding their professional network to include AI experts, current graduate students, and undergraduate peers; and
- Receiving advice, tools, and resources for successfully applying to, attending, and funding graduate school in an AI-related research.
- Conference dates: February 20-27, 2024. The deadline for applying is Monday, October 16, 2023.
- We welcome applications from all undergraduate students exploring a career in AI research, especially students who identify with groups traditionally underserved in computing and/or students who have limited resources related to AI research and/or graduate school at their home institutions.
- The AAAI-UC will offer undergraduates the opportunity to attend and gain an enhanced conference experience through a robust cohort-building and mentoring program.