Goals and Focus of the EAC:
- Discuss environmental issues of direct impact and importance to the college
- Discuss and advise (report to Vice President and Treasurer of the College) on college plans for building, landscaping, and construction
- Serve as a forum for student concern about environmental issues relating to the college
- Incorporate sustainable and environmental considerations into future plans for the college
- Students: The committee shall consist of three (3) voting student members, one of whom shall be a member of the CSA senate. Interested students shall apply for these positions and be appointed by CSA and the ENTS 5th year Educational Associate.
- Faculty: Three (3) faculty shall serve as voting members of the committee, including the Director of the Environmental and Technology Studies Program or an individual he or she designates. Two (2) other faculty members are appointed by the FAC for two-year terms.
- Staff: Three (3) members of the facilities staff shall serve as voting members of the committee, one of whom shall be the Director of Facilities. The other two (2) members are appointed by the Vice President and Treasurer of the College.
- Chair/Secretary: The ENTS 5th year Educational Associate shall serve as chair (facilitator) and secretary of the committee. The ENTS 5th year Educational Associate will be a non-voting member.