Instructions to access CITI modules for IBC (Institutional Biosafety Committee) members, and any PI and undergraduate researchers involved in recombinant DNA research, are on this training page (and via link in left sidebar).
Biosafety information and standard practices – additional helpful biosafety material and laboratory standard practices are found on St. Olaf’s Biosafety Required Work Practices page; links to their specific pages are accessible on this Biosafety page.
- NIH Biosafety page on Institutional Biosafety Committees
- NIH Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant or Synthetic Nucleic Acid Molecules
- Carleton’s Recombinant DNA Training
- Requirements for IBCs powerpoint presentation
- Overview of the NIH Guidelines PowerPoint presentation
- Haverford Recombinant DNA Training
- Administrators (for CITI modules)
- E. Coli Strains and NIH Guidelines