The Academic Integrity Subcommittee reviews faculty reports of concerns related to potential violations of the College’s Academic Integrity policy. This committee conducts investigations about those suspected violations, and reaches determinations about whether a student has violated that policy. This subcommittee is also responsible for determining appropriate sanctions for any violations. The Academic Integrity Subcommittee meets as needed when concerns about academic integrity are submitted by faculty.
- Information about the process for addressing advising confirmation violations
- Information on the general procedures followed for other types of academic integrity concerns
- Information about appeals of decisions made by the Academic Integrity Subcommittee
- Cathy Carlson (Associate Dean of Students) [ex officio]
- David Liben-Nowell (Associate Provost) [ex officio]
In the case of a recusal by a member of the Academic Integrity Subcommittee in a particular matter, another Associate Provost or Associate Dean of Students will serve in their place.