We are currently seeking undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a career in pharmaceutical research and development. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to conduct innovative pharmaceutical research under the guidance of prominent faculty members and talented graduate students.
Ongoing research projects currently include:
- Drug delivery to the central nervous system to treat Alzheimer’s disease, brain cancer, chronic pain, addiction, and epilepsy
- Material science and crystal engineering
- Developing and testing of pharmaceutical formulations and novel drug delivery systems
- Engineering nanotechnology platforms for the diagnosis and treatment of cancers and brain diseases
- Investigating pharmacokinetic behavior of small molecules, proteins, and antibodies
- High school diploma of equivalent
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Currently enrolled in a BS program or equivalent degree program
- Interest in pursuing a career in pharmaceutical research and development
Review the full job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.
See attached flyer.