Are you interested in nonprofit work in the arts, community development, education, law & policy, or women’s rights? Check out this Carleton-exclusive opportunity for eight graduating seniors in the nonprofit sector.
The Weitz Fellows Program will provide one-year jobs for eight Carleton 2022 grads at eight nonprofit organizations in Omaha and Lincoln, NE. Positions are paid, include benefits and funding for professional development, and will provide experience in all aspects of the organization.
You are strongly encouraged to sign up for the 1:1s with the organizations that most interest you. It’s the best way to learn more about the organizations, make strong first impressions, and equip you to develop application materials that stand out to those organizations.
Thursday, January 13th (All times Central Time)
- Virtual Information Session: 12:00 p.m.; register
- Virtual 1:1’s with Weitz Host Organizations: 1:00-3:00 p.m.; register (see list below for available slots)
- Virtual Drop-ins with the 2021 Weitz Fellows: 1:00-3:00 p.m.; drop-in anytime
Note: all events moved to virtual; no food will be provided
Informational Packet: Program overview, locations, application details, and organization & position descriptions
ARTS & MUSIC
* Film Streams – 1:1 sign-up & Job Description
* Opera Omaha – 1:1 sign-up & Job Description
* The Union for Contemporary Art – 1:1 sign-up & Job Description
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT & EDUCATION
* Latino Center of the Midlands – 1:1 sign-up& Job Description
* University of NE Omaha – Service Learning Academy – 1:1 sign-up& Job Description
LAW & POLICY
* NE Appleseed Center for Law in the Public Interest – 1:1 sign-up& Job Description
* NE Civic Engagement Table – 1:1 sign-up & Job Description
* Women’s Fund of Omaha – 1:1 sign-up& Job Description
Questions? Email email@example.com.