Religious Diversity Floor Panel: Exploring Meaning and Purpose
The Mission of the Religious Diversity Floor Panels
- To bring forward the experiences of religious and spiritual students at Carleton
- To encourage dialogue within and beyond the panels
- To engage students further in the search for meaning and purpose
What happens during a Religious Diversity Floor Panel?
- A group of students, from a range of religious affiliations and backgrounds, will come to residence hall floors (usually during study break) and share their stories
- Panelists will answer questions and can help facilitate a discussion about the students’ personal experiences
- General information about the Chapel and religious groups on campus provided
If RAs are interested in setting up a Religious Diversity Floor Panel for a study break, please contact Chaplain Carolyn Fure-Slocum.