About HealthFinders Collaborative
HealthFinders works to be an access point to anyone looking to get healthy in the greater Rice County. Patient advocacy, referrals, and wellness programs reach out to all those looking to access health or health care.
- Contacts: Anna Schumacher (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Bill Yang (email@example.com), Program Directors
- Location: Faribault, Northfield
- Join Time: Fall Term (Internships) & Anytime (Volunteers)
- Commitment: Weekly
Students work with HealthFinders in numerous positions that vary widely in the time commitment required, the skills needed, and the type of work performed. Listed below are the types of student internship and volunteer positions we fill each school year. Students must apply in the beginning of fall term for internships and can apply throughout the year for volunteer positions. To apply for an internship or volunteer, please visit the link.
- Clinical Operations
- Communications and Public Health
- Pure Vida
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Interpreter (Spanish and Somalian) – learn more about interpreting at HealthFinders
- March 30th, 2019: HealthFinders Gala
HealthFinders Collaborative: healthfindersmn.org
HealthFinders Collaborative Volunteering Web Page: healthfindersmn.org/get-involved/careers-internships/
HealthFinders Volunteers email list: groups.google.com/a/carleton.edu/forum/#!forum/healthfindersinterns.group/join