The Carleton 2033 strategic planning process is intended to be structured enough to capture a wide range of views, but flexible enough to allow for different groups and individuals to participate in different ways. Every member of our community will have the opportunity to participate, in both structured and unstructured ways, such as:
- Serving directly on a committee or task force
- Engaging with a task force as a community advisor
- Participating in strategic planning discussions within your existing college group(s)
- Responding to surveys
- Attending an open meeting to share your feedback and ideas
- Submitting your thoughts via the online feedback form
Thank you to the 67 members of the Carleton community who filled out the strategic planning participation form. We’ll follow up with everyone as we finalize membership of these groups and solidify other opportunities.
Upcoming Opportunities for Engagement
This calendar will show open sessions for engaging with the committee and task forces, along with related events and activities.