Top resources through the Career Center
See below for a few of the key job and internship resources. For more information on how to make the most of these resources, check out our Job Search Guide.
- Handshake | Carleton’s own job and internship postings website, accessible only to Carleton students and recent alumni. Since many organizations recruit directly with us, it’s a great place to start your search, as well as RSVP for upcoming workshops and information sessions.
- Interstride | Use Interstride to find employers and jobs that sponsor H-1B, keep up-to-date with immigration news, and network with students and alumni.
- Micro-Internships | Short-term, paid, professional assignments that are similar to those given to new hires or interns.
- GoinGlobal | Packed with country-specific career information, this research tool provides expert advice and insider tips for finding employment opportunities at home and abroad.
- Firsthand | Premier employer profiles, rankings & reviews, field of study/occupational insights & guides, and career preparedness training and materials.
- Glassdoor | An online job site where past and current employees submit career content. Localized content can be found in the following countries: Austria, Australia, Belgium (French or Dutch language), Canada (English or French language), France, Germany, India, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland (French or German language), and the UK.