Career Café: Serving Solid Career Advice
SCAs do campus outreach and programming for the broader campus and their peers. SCAs can come in and present a program during a Peer Leader staff meeting, floor meeting, floor program, student organization meeting, etc.
They can also collaborate with student organizations, Peer Leaders, or other campus partners on career-related topics. SCAs want to work with YOU to design the perfect program for your needs!
Program topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Cover Letter Workshops
- Choosing a Major
- Finding an Internship and/or Finding a Job
- Funding Options for Summer Internships
- Interviewing: How to Talk About Your Student Experience
- Introduction to Networking
- Introduction to the Career Center and its Resources
- LinkedIn 101
- Resources Available After Carleton/Life After Carleton
- Résumé Workshop
- Seasonal Topics (eg. Externships, Global Edge, Weitz Fellowships, etc.)
Have another idea or need? Let us know and we can build a program just for you!
Have additional questions? Contact or meet with Jon Onnen.