Internship Five in Five Presentation: Youth and education
Join us for our Five in Five Presentations, a series of 5-minute/5-slide presentations by students about their internship experiences. Hear firsthand from students about their reflections on their experience, how it connects with the central theme of the session, and how it impacted their future plans.
Presenters will be ready to respond to questions from the audience, to help them dive deeper into the central theme and make connections.
Attendance is open to all students, faculty, and staff. Pizza will be provided.
- Kaysha Neville '24, American Studies - AmeriCorps: Generation Teach
- Quinn Buhman '24, Political Science & International Relations - Spring University Myanmar
- Chance Tunnissen '26, Undecided - TORCH
- Bella Zerwas '25, Biology - ETS South Metro
- Lillian Lee '26, Undecided - University of California, San Diego
- Jack Allen '24, Geology - City of Northfield
- Katelyn Hemmer '24, Political Science - Partnership for Public Service
- Turiya Smith '24, American Studies - Reach for Resources