Internship Five in Five Presentation: Health and access to care
Join us for our Five in Five Presentations, a series of 5-minute/5-slide presentations by students about their internship experiences. Hear firsthand from students about their reflections on their experience, how it connects with the central theme of the session, and how it impacted their future plans.
Presenters will be ready to respond to questions from the audience, to help them dive deeper into the central theme and make connections.
Attendance is open to all students, faculty, and staff. Pizza will be provided.
- Anna Horton '24, Psychology - Neighborhood Health
- Justin Crawmer '24, Biology - Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Charley Draheim '25, Psychology - Concussion Alliance
- Troy Osborn '25, Statistics - EREN (Equipe de Recherche en Epidémiologie Nutritionnelle / INSERM-Paris 13)
- Brian Caplan '25, Biology - Hospital for Special Surgery
- Leo Qi '24, Chemistry - Scripps Research Institute (TSRI)