The Carleton Careers Alumni Board promotes alumni engagement with Career Center initiatives that prepare Carls from diverse backgrounds and identities across generations for an extraordinary life beyond college.
Members of the Board:
- Support the Career Center and its mission to enable Carls to turn their ideas into action to create an extraordinary life beyond college.
- Act as leadership volunteers to build the Carleton career network and engage alumni volunteers to:
- work with students one-on-one,
- connect students to alumni through career communities, and
- help the Career Center build events with alumni across the country.
- Collaborate and communicate with leaders of other key Carleton volunteer networks (e.g., Alumni Council, Alumni Annual Fund, Alumni Admission Representatives, Multicultural Alumni Network, Out After Carleton).
Board Members 2023-2024
- Peter Fritz ’08, Chair
Associate, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Susan Hammel ’86, Chair-Elect
CEO and Founder, Cogent Consulting PBC
- Ailsa McCulloch ’12, Past-Chair
Canada West Lead, North America Funding Program, Stantec
- Peggy Abram ’80 P’17
Partner, Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- Amira Aladetan ’24
Student Career Assistant, Career Center, Carleton College
- Shakeal Hodge ’23
- Ritvik Kar ’19
Product Manager, LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Marquez ’01
- Linda McAllister ’87
Division Director, Hematology-Oncology, Professor of Pediatrics and Microbiology & Molecular Genetics, University of Pittsburgh
- Lizzie Merrill ’08
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Consultant
- Bru Mutebi ’02
Director of Marketing, Indeed
- Hilary Renner ’87
Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications on Cuba, US Department of State
- Gordon Walker ’97
Group Executive, SVP, Steel Partners Holdings