The Audio Recording Studio is available to any student, staff or faculty member who both:
- Attends a one-hour orientation (held second week every term — RSVP here), and
- Fills out a studio request form.
After you take part in the orientation, you’ll be added to the WeitzAudio Carleton Google group. Students with a recording project can send a message to weitzaudio.group at carleton.edu in search of people who have taken the orientation to help with audio engineering.
If you are an employee of the college exploring an audio project, please consider:
- attending a training to learn how to engineer basic recordings,
- bringing or sending a colleague or employee to training (including student employees you’ll pay for their time) who wants to learn how to engineer basic recordings, and/or
- contacting the Technical Director.