Digital Humanities Associates Drop-in
Connect to Virtual Event
Carleton’s Digital Humanities Associates (DHAs) are available during academic terms on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights from 7–9 pm (CST). This term, due to the unusual situation, we have online tutoring through Zoom to provide academic support for digital projects in humanities classes.
Link to the online meeting: https://carleton.zoom.us/j/99690620207?pwd=SUQwVzdtVTduU01GTDc1d051RXFZZz09
Questions DHAs can provide help with include (but are not limited to):
1. How do I set up my account with <digital tool>?
2. How do I start a project in <digital tool>?
3. What’s metadata? Where do I find it?
4. I have the assignment, but I don’t know where to start.
5. How do I add <feature> to my project?
from Digital Humanities