Social Security 101 - Retirement Webinar Series Session 2 of 3
Connect to Virtual Event
Human Resources has partnered with Social Security Administration to provide learning opportunities to Carleton's faculty and staff (and spouses/DPs) to enhance your knowledge about Social Security.
- Date: October 4, 2023
- Time: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Location: Virtual zoom link
Presenter: Rhonda Whitenack, a 25+ Year Public Relations and Benefits Training Representative of the Social Security Administration.
Overview: Everything you wanted to know about Social Security:
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors,and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Registration Link: Social Security 101 Registration
from Human Resources