Teacher Residency Program Information Session
Tue, January 18, 2022 • 12:00pm - 1:00pm (1h) • For more information or to register, see Handshake
Teacher Residency Program, MAT Program, and Oregon Licensure
The Arbor Center for Teaching, in collaboration with Pacific University, offers a full-time, two-year Teacher Residency guided by experienced mentor teachers to complement formal graduate study of educational ideas and practice. This program results in a Master of Arts in Teaching degree and Oregon teacher licensure.
- Teach full-time for two years at the Arbor School located on 21 acres of beautiful wooded farmland.
- Develop interdisciplinary K-8 curriculum.
- Participate fully in all aspects of school life as an Arbor faculty member.
- Learn to succeed in multicultural and multilingual settings.
- Extend your practice to a public school setting in your second year.
- Earn your Master of Arts in Teaching and Oregon Teaching license.
- Access free on-campus housing and a monthly stipend. Ask about our scholarship and fellowship opportunities.
Join Annmarie, Director of Teaching and Learning, for a virtual session to learn more about the school, the program, and their woods & farm setting.
from Career Center Events
Event Contact: Andrea Kubinski
← Return to site Calendar