Digital Humanities drop-in tutoring
Connect to Virtual Event
Carleton’s Digital Humanities Associates (DHAs) hold hybrid drop-in tutoring during the academic term:
- In-person drop-in at Libe 4th Floor, East Wing
We are here to provide academic support for digital projects in classes.
We often work with Omeka, WordPress, Google Suite tools, Neatline, TimelineJS, Google Earth, Voyant, and more. Questions DHAs can provide help with include (but are not limited to):
- How do I set up my account?
- How do I start my project?
- How do I add various features to or organize my project?
- What’s metadata? Where do I find it?
- I have the assignment, but I don’t know where to start......
Please feel free to stop by!
from Digital Humanities